- 1 mango
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup vanilla non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup light vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 cup granola
- Measuring cups
- Cutting board
- Use a sharp knife to cut mango from top to bottom and then turn it around and continue cutting all the way back up the other side.
- Twist the two sides until they separate.
- Remove the stone in the middle.
- Holding the mango in your hand, run lines up and down through the flesh in a crisscross pattern.
- Use a serving spoon to separate the mango chunks from the skin.
- Remove skin from banana and cut into chunks.
- Place mango and banana chunks into a bag in the freezer over-night. Or, you can use prefrozen mango and banana chunks.
- Blend frozen mango and banana chunks, yogurt and soy milk in a blender and then pour into bowl.
- Top with granola.
Nutrition per serving:
410 Calories, 0g saturated fat (0%),
0g trans fat, 0 mg cholesterol (0%), 150 mg sodium (6%),
9g fiber (36%), 10g protein, 40% VitA, 100% Vit C,
25% Calcium, 10% Iron