- 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Catsup
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp unsalted safflower margarine
- Roasting pan
- Cutting board
- Cooking knife
- Measuring spoon
- Mix all ingredients other than chicken together and set aside.
- Rinse and trim fat and skin from chicken and remove bones. Pat chicken dry. Dip in barbecue sauce. Let marinate in sauce at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in roasting pan and cover with tin foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and pour remaining sauce over chicken and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Nutrition per serving:
290 calories, 2 g saturated fat (10%), 0g trans fat,
95 mg cholesterol (45%), 380 mg sodium (16%),
1 g fiber (4%), 36 g protein, 0% VitA,
6% VitC, 4% Calcium, 10% Iron